Taste of Sorrento and Amalfi
DAY 1 – ROME – NAPLES – POMPEII– SORRENTO (ON) (D)
Pick up at your hotel in Rome around 8am and transfer to Rome station to board your fast train to Naples. Arrival due by 10.30/11.30 am. Meet upon arrival at Naples’ train station and drive to Pompeii. Visit with private guide and entrance fees included. Continue to SORRENTO, a jewel of the Sorrentine Peninsula, famous for the cultivation of oranges, lemons and olive trees. Hotel Michelangelo or similar. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 – SORRENTO (ON) (B,D)
Day at leisure to enjoy the coast or join optional tours to Capri, Naples, or join a day cruise to relax. Hotel Michelangelo or similar. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3 – SORRENTO – AMALFI (ON) (B,D)
Around 10am transfer to Amalfi via the breathtaking Amalfi coast. En-route you will see Positano and other picturesque fishing villages. Grand Hotel Excelsior or similar. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4 – AMALFI (ON) (B,D)
Day at leisure to discover the beauty of this wonderful coastal resort and to relax and plunge into the water of the Mediterranean Sea. Grand Hotel Excelsior or similar. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 5 – AMALFI – NAPLES – ROME (B)
Enjoy the morning at leisure. Early afternoon (around 2pm) transfer to Naples train station to board your train to Rome. End of our services at Rome railway station. (upon request we can provide transfer to your hotel in Rome).
- 4 dinners
- Transfers: from Rome hotel to Rome station, from Naples station to Pompei and Sorrento, from Sorrento to Amalfi and from Amalfi to Naples station
- English speaking guide in Pompei
- Admissions to Pompeii’s excavations
- Round trip train Rome/Naples/Rome
- City taxes to be paid at the spot
Hotels (superior category)
- Accomodation at 4**** like Hotel Michelangelo or similar in Sorrento and Excelsior in Amalfi or similar.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!