Cinque Terre & Portovenere Daily Tour
Visit the National Park by Train and Boat
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of miles of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
First you will reach Portovenere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you.
After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop.
In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
- OPERATES: Every day
- TOUR DURATION: 11 h and 45 min.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 07:15 am (check in closes 15min before departure)
- RETURN TIME: around 08:00 pm
- TOUR ENDS: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train station
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Visit Portovenere
- Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Portovenere, Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!