Visit the most romantic city in the world
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice. Leave Florence early in the morning and head north by GT couch or minivan.
Once in Venice you will have free time in the morning to wander around on your own. After lunch (not included) in the afternoon you will meet your guide. Explore the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this place with and expert guide.
You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including: The Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Clock Tower. One of Venice’s many nicknames is “The Floating City” however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster that once projected, that’s why it should be named “The Sinking City”.
Hurry up! Don’t miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
- OPERATES: Wednesday and Saturday
- TOUR DURATION: 14 h
- DEPARTURE TIME: 7:45 am
- RETURN TIME: between 09:30 pm and 10.30 pm
- TOUR ENDS: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train station
Gondola Ride (30 minutes). Infant 0-2: free of charge
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco
- Walking tour
- Free map of Venice
- Visit the most romantic city in the world
- See a Glassblowing demonstration
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!