Guided Visit of Pisa with Entrance to the Cathedral
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli is among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century and this is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town centre with many buildings, squares and alleyways that run along the river Arno, which was for centuries the major communication route.
It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean. Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe: the Scuola Normale Superiore.
An authorised city guide will accompany you in the visit of the interior of the Cathedral and the exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery. At the end of the tour you will also have free time to wander in the square and take plenty of pictures.
- Tour duration: 5 h and 45 min.
- Departure time: 08:30 am (check in closes 15min before departure)
- Return point: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train station
- Return time: around 02:15 pm
- Leaning Tower Entrance: € 25,00 per person (not suitable for children under 8 years of age)
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided Tour of Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Guided Tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Chance to take the iconic picture with the Leaning Tower
- The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!